Up for a challenge?
I would like to ask you to take this meditation challenge. Maybe you have tried everything else but if you haven’t tried sound healing from crystals bowls yet, I highly recommend a quick focused listen.
Please dedicate 10, 20 or 30 minutes to this crystal bowl meditation video. The vibrations will help you vibrate at a frequency conducive to healing. It is also great for increasing your vibration to help you merge with your higher self/the universe/God for a listening meditation where you can tune into the answers to your questions. I would call this a form of energy healing as well.
1. Set a clear intention for your meditation.
- What do you want to accomplish during this meditation?
- Balance chakras
- Let go of trapped negative emotions(emotional baggage)/energy healing
- Cleansing chakras
- Increasing your vibration/frequency
- Get answers to prayers/questions
- Awaken the pineal gland
- Merge with your higher self/subconscious/universe/God
Benefits of this meditation (as taken from Michelle’s video notes):
- Emotional balance
- A clear mind with increased focus
- Feel lighter in your body
- Deeper and restful sleep
- Stress relief
- Harmony and flow
- Deep relaxation when other meditation techniques fail
2. During the sound healing I would like to suggest that you embrace any negative emotions or memories that come up and learn from them and let them go.
- Ask: what did I need to learn from this memory/experience?
- Really try to see the experience from different perspectives. Really try to put yourself in the shoes of the other person if needed. If you are ready to let go and forgive, then release the negative emotion/memory/experience. Change the memory if you want to. Relive the experience as the new wiser you and determine if you would have done anything different knowing what you now know. Learn and let it go. If you feel like you have let it go/forgive/feel forgiven, then it is time to truly let it go and release the emotional baggage for good. Place a positive affirmation in its spot if you want, filling the spot where the negative energy was, fill it with love and/or positive energy/a positive affirmation.
- Let the waves wash away any old emotions you are ready to let go of.
3. Store any extra positive energy in your belly where you can access it later if needed.
4. Make meditation a habit.
- Set a goal to meditate everyday for at least 21 days
- set aside 10+ minutes a day
I would like to thank Michelle for sharing this video with the world for free on YouTube. Please visit her website to thank her yourself if feel so inclined.
Donations are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Update 28 May 2019
For one of your meditations I would like to challenge you to ask if there is a God/Great Spirit/Supreme Intelligence (if you have not already done this before). If you have never asked, I challenge you to KNOW if there is a God or not. How do you know there is no God if you have not taken the opportunity to ask Him directly? Without fear, talk to the Universe/Cosmos/Supreme Creator/Great Spirit, meditate and ask “Do you love me as one of your children?” Ask “if you love me, please help me to feel of your love for me in my heart”. I promise you He will answer this prayer.