I am grateful for:
- The gift of health which gives me life
- Being alive this day to consecrate my day to God
- A roof over my head
- Learning about the book Daughters in my kingdom yesterday. I look forward to studying it as the first presidency recommended.
- Getting to know a homeless guy on Sunday. It made me appreciate all that I have. I want to help him, but because I am a single woman, I do worry about letting him into my home.
- Getting my front lawn mowed before it started raining
- The last tenant leaving a working lawn mower for me to use
- The amazing weather
- The opportunity to volunteer at the Energy Healing Conference this Friday and Saturday. I look forward to meeting lots of new people and learning tons
- My pets. They seem to be less traumatized now, settling into their new home. They both enjoyed hanging out with me last night.