I am grateful for…
- The gift of health which gives me life
- The gift of life which gives me the opportunity to chose to consecrate my day to Gods will.
- the excellent weather I’ve been able to enjoy since I moved to utah
- My sister and her family and all of their help and love
- Being able to sleep well the first night in my Utah house
- The awesome time hiking up to the waterfall. I really enjoyed all of the critters and scenery and the people.
- The breeze on my back deck that makes it so nice to sit and work on this list.
- The opportunity to seek out new adventures and ways to earn money.
- A roof over my head and a bed to sleep in
- This day to enjoy my home and pets