I am grateful for…
- The magnificent outcome of my move from Arizona to Utah
- My cat coming home so I didn’t have to leave him behind
- The gift of health which gives me life
- The gift of life to consecrate another day to doing Gods will
- The beauty of Utah with its snow capped mountains and all of the green
- My sister and her welcoming me to stay with her until my stuff arrives
- The enjoyable time with my nieces boa snake last night. It was so cool to hold him and feel how he moves and pet him and feel his unique texture.
- The enjoyable time discussing the scriptures with my sister
- The book I was able to listen to while driving to Utah: Keepers of the Garden by Dolores cannon. It was so fascinating learning more about the beings from other worlds and considering how the creation of life on Earth evolved.
- All of the advise from my energy healing facebook group, they gave some ideas for healing my cold sore virus that I had not heard of before. Body Talk. Naet treatment (for allergy’s usually, but also works on viruses). Lysine, zinc, & essential oils: tea tree, doterras Melissa. Energy healing to release anger.
1 Nephi 12: 19- 1 Nephi 13: 23
- Lamanonites destroy all the Nephites (native American’s)
- They dwindle in unbelief and become a dark loathsome people (this happens from pride and willful wickedness)
- Sees Europe/gentiles (people who are not of Israel and/or those without the gospel).
- The great and abominable church is not one specific church, it is founded by the devil, and the kingdom of the devil
- The other church is the the church of God
- Satans big 3 tools:
- Sexual immorality (harlots)
- Christopher Columbus sailed to the America’s, he was inspired by God to do so
- The pilgrims left Europe and went to the America’s to have religious freedom
- The native Americans were scattered by the Gentile’s
- Small pox killed a lot of native Americans
- The Bible was brought with gentiles to America (a record of the Jews)
- This bible is of great worth because of the covenants of the Lord which he made unto the house of Israel, this makes it of great worth to the Gentiles