I am grateful for…
- The gift of health which gives me live
- The gift of life to consecrate this day to Gods work of bringing to pass the immortality and eternal life of man
- Being given much, and being able to share what I have been given with others
- The magnificent day I had yesterday and all the things I accomplished
- The scripture st John 14: 12
- The reminder that I will need a litter box in the truck to drive to Utah, my cat has been using the back yard exclusively, so I let Kyle take my litter box
- The ladies from church that have offered to come help me on Friday to pack boxes
- The bishop in Utah calling me back to let me know he will have a crew there next Saturday to help me unload the moving trailer
- The opportunity to get together with my kids for Williams birthday dinner tonight
- my hot flashes calming down
Meditation/self hypnosis promptings
- I asked what is my mission I signed up for before I was born into this body? I got very emotional as I felt prompted to ask: Did I agree to bear my testimony with the spirit in my blog? (like I did at church, so that they can feel the spirit so strongly they are remembering it and thanking me for months) The answer was a definite yes, I got very emotional again.
- I got to feel the presence of my old high school cross country coach from the other side of the veil. I enjoyed the feeling of a spirit to spirit embrace. I told him how much I loved him and how grateful I am for all he did for me. I realized how he taught me a type of running meditation.
- I invited him to accept the gospel and
- go to the light if he hadn’t already done so.
- I asked who am I? I got the answer: love. As soon as I thought “I am LOVE” a flood of love hit me and I knew it was true. I knew it was true for all of us. We are all love, we have just forgotten because of the veil.