I said a quick prayer got some clothes on and went outside to breath in love and connect with my heart and God. Got grounded.
I am grateful for…
- The gift of health which gives me life
- The gift of life to consecrate another day to Gods will and fulfilling my mission
- The love I felt first thing this morning breathing fresh and and hearing and seeing the birds in my back yard
- The knowledge that getting out of my head and getting into my heart helps me stay aligned with Devine inspiration
- The magnificent outcome of my fast yesterday
- The joy I get from watching the birds bring food to their babies in their cactus nests
- The help of letting go of scarcity and being able to embrace abundance
- The knowledge of how to do energy healing for myself and others and how it has improved my health and helped me choose more positive emotions
- The hummingbird who lives in my backyard that is not afraid of me and gets really close to me, I get to enjoy the hum of his wings as he gets near
- The practice of meditation and how I have been able to make it a regular morning routine. It’s blessed my life by helping me feel Gods love and inspiration
I enjoyed the video of Sister Nelson.
Truth #1: The truths about love and marriage are brought to you by the Holy Ghost from our Heavenly Father.
Truth #2: Personal purity is the key to true love.
Truth #3: The Lord wants a husband and a wife to partake of the wonders and joys of marital intimacy.
Truth #4: For true marital intimacy, the Holy Ghost needs to be involved.