I was really excited when I saw this video on Facebook because I had been craving sandwiches. Today I finally got the opportunity to try out the recipe and I am glad I did. Craving satisfied!
chickpea avocado sandwich mix
- 2 cans chickpeas (or the equivalent of dry beans prepared at home, this is what I did)
- 2 avocados
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Add ingredients to the food processor and mix until desired texture.
Make a sandwich with the mixture as a replacement for meat and condiments.
- Ezekiel bread (found in the refrigerated or freezer section at your grocery store)
- mix from above
- Tomato (picked fresh from my garden today)
- Broccoli sprouts (freshly sprouted at home)
- Spinach (I forgot to add the lettuce, oops)
I love having this disc holder for my food processor.